Carpet Cleaning Bellbowrie- Mark’s Carpet Cleaning
Do you have dirty carpets that are hard to clean?
Is daily vacuuming not getting rid of the dirt and grime on your carpets?
Do your carpets look old and flat even though you recently bought them?
If your answer to any of the above questions is in the positive, we are here to help you.
Mark’s carpet cleaning is a leading company in Bellbowrie dealing in carpet cleaning services. Our team of experts can help you not just clean your carpets but also get rid of stains, germs, mold and bacteria. Moreover, we believe that clean carpets make your home look better.
Why is carpet cleaning necessary?
Of all the furnishings in a home, a carpet is the one that is exposed to the most dirt, pollution and wear and tear. Since we walk on the carpets with our dirty shoes all the time, it naturally collects a lot of grime, dirt and germs. If you have children or pets, you probably have the dirtiest carpet in the whole town because we all know how our children and beloved pets like to sprawl over the carpets, spilling food and toys everywhere.
Also, the number of art projects our children do that leads to various paint splatters and the different kinds of stains that our carpets get from just our daily living is something that isn’t easy to get rid of. We understand that a carpet is not only an important financial investment, but it also helps your home look beautiful and pleasant. Hence, it is extremely important to keep your carpet neat and clean. It not only helps in improving the appearance of your carpet and home in general but also increases the lifespan of your carpet.
Your One Stop Solution For Carpet Cleaning Services
The ideal procedure to follow is to clean your carpet/rug professionally at least once or twice a year depending upon the amount of dirt and other contaminants that are there on the carpet.
But you should try to vacuum it at least once every week to keep the dust, hair and other particles away.
Mark’s Carpet Cleaning is a one-stop solution for all your carpet related problems – from carpet shampooing and stain removal to deodorizing and dry cleaning.
Benefits of carpet cleaning
Extends the lifespan of your carpet
One of the most important advantages of professionally cleaning your carpets is that it extends the lifespan of your carpet. Since our carpet comes in contact with the most traffic, what happens is that over time, dust, allergens, bacteria, dirt, oils, and other contaminants accumulates on it. These particles then get embedded in the fibers of the carpet which can make the carpet fibres split, break and deteriorate. These contaminants are very likely to attach themselves to a carpet that is dirty than a clean one.
As dirt, mold, dust and bacteria builds up in the fibers, it also makes them weak. Hence, it’s important to remove this building up of debris if you want to keep the carpet in good condition for a longer period of time.
Improved airflow & quality
Many people don’t know this but dirty carpets can actually hamper the airflow inside your home. When there is a lot of dust, debris and dust accumulation, the airflow gets obstructed, especially the wall areas where the air requires to be moved the most.
Moreover, you home and especially the rooms can feel suffocating and stuffy if your carpets are dirty. Vacuuming alone doesn’t get rid of this debris. Hence, why you need professional cleaning.
Removal of bacteria
While vacuuming does remove the surface dirt, bacteria, viruses and the deeply embedded debris often remain hidden. Professional cleaning helps get rid of the bacteria, allergens and other germs, providing you with a healthy environment.
- Improves the look & feel of your home
- Your home smells better
The dirt, debris and bacteria accumulation on the carpet can lead to a bad odor which will dampen the spirits of your home. Professional deep cleaning will help remove those and your carpet will smell fresh and clean.
According to a report by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, dirty carpets are the breeding ground of indoor pollutants. Every day, the carpet gets clogged by the dust, numerous particle pollutants, and bug/insect allergens. A carpet also traps toxic airborne gases which can lead to respiratory issues.
Professional cleaners use special carpet cleaning machines and products that can kill the disease-producing microorganisms.
- It helps in the prevention of mold.
- It also helps prevent dust mite.
- Dirty carpet loses their shine and softness over time. Cleaning them will restore them to their original luster.
- Health safety of children & pets
It is a known fact that suspended sediments and particles in the air are harmful to everyone but it can be especially dangerous for children and pets whose immune systems are different from adults
It also helps in reducing the impact of traffic
Some areas of the carpeting receive more foot traffic than others like hallways, kitchens, living rooms, etc. These areas tend to damage much faster(they also get darker in color over time) than those under couches and furniture. Why this happens is because the dirt collects in these areas constantly.
The benefit of carpet cleaning here is that it will eradicate the contaminants and slow down these “traffic lanes” effects. The carpet areas with discoloration will also be cleaned and the fibers will be restored to their original strength.
How do our services work?
Mark’s Carpet Cleaning ensures that there is 100% customer satisfaction.
Following are the workings of our company.
To book an appointment, all you need to do is give us a call or click on the online booking option on our website.
If you click on the online booking option, do follow the steps to fix an appointment. Once your appointment is scheduled, we’ll give you a confirmation email/notification.
Meeting our expert
After the appointment is scheduled, one of the cleaners from our professional team will visit you at the appointed time.
Inspection & discussion
After reaching your place, our cleaner will inspect your carpets – check their quality, fabric, color, type etc. and accordingly decide on a cleaning method and solution (don’t worry, they will provide you with a number of options and you can choose the method that best suits you). They will also discuss the procedure with you and make sure you know everything about the process. You can ask them any questions or doubts you may have and they will happily answer.
The cleaning process
After the inspection and discussion is over, our cleaners will remove all the furniture /items from the area to be cleaned. Then they will begin the cleaning process.
- The first thing they will do is dry vacuuming – this is necessary for the removal of dirt, dust and other debris/particles from the surface level.
- After that, they will work on stain removal. Mark’s Carpet Cleaning uses eco-friendly and non-toxic solutions to remove the stains.
- The third step will be Hot Water Extraction – here, our cleaners will use a technique that by using hot water and special cleaners which when are injected with a high pressure. It loosens up all the soil, dirt, stains and dust which our cleaners will then remove using a powerful vacuum.
Hot water extraction is considered the most effective carpet cleaning procedure.
- Following this, our team will do a quick carpet drying method.
- At the end, they will deodorize your carpets to make them smell fresh and clean.
- Post cleaning – After the cleaning process is complete, our professionals will inspect the site once again, going over and re-evaluating everything.
They will not leave the site until everything is perfectly done and you are satisfied.
There are some more methods that our company uses to clean carpets. Some of them are as follows –
Dry carpet cleaning
This method of carpet cleaning is one of the newer technologies in the market but it is also one of the widely used methods used by professional cleaners.
Dry carpet cleaning, also known as compound cleaning, is a process in which we apply a cleaning solution or chemical to the inner area of your carpet using a powerful mechanical counter-rotating brush machine. This opens the carpet fiber and allows the solution to settle deep inside, thus deeply cleaning the carpet.
- Carpet shampooing
- Bonnet cleaning
(to know more about these cleaning methods, contact us by sending us an email or book an appointment today).
Why should you choose us?
We know there are tons of different companies out there that provide carpet cleaning services.
You are probably asking yourselves, why exactly should you choose us?
Here’s your answer –
- We use 100% eco-friendly, biodegradable and toxic-free products.
- We care about your safety the most. Hence why we do not use any harmful chemicals or products. Our products are safe for children and pets.
- Some carpet cleaning machines leave residue even after the process is complete, especially when their equipment are old and ineffective.
That is why we use latest, powerful and high-end products and machines.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Same day carpet cleaning.
- Professionally trained and well – qualified cleaning staff.
- Flexible booking slots.
- Fast drying time.
- Your carpets will be ready for use immediately after the cleaning process.
- No hidden costs. Affordable prices.
- Restore your carpets to brand new.
- Friendly professional staff.
- Our company will make sure to sanitize and deodorize your carpets giving them a fresh, clean look and smell.
- It will also give your carpets a new luster and an extended life.
- We also provide Insect and extra stain protection procedures upon request.
So, if you want your carpets neat and clean, look no further. Give us a call today and book your appointment. We guarantee you will be happy with our services. Simply dial 0421 830 164
Location: Bellbowrie, QLD, Australia