Our pets like to roll in dust and mostly bring in parasite like ticks and fleas with them. One of the surprising facts is that the fleas that you see on your pet make 5% of the total population in your home. Flea eggs and larvae hide deep in the fibers furniture, bed’s of your pet, principal havoc or even carpeting. The sooner you take action to remove these fleas from your home, the safer your pet, as well as your family members, will be!
To get rid of flea infestation by using organic or treatment options, it is suggested to see out and take preventive methods to make sure that pandemic is dealt with meticulously.
Follow the steps below to get rid of fleas
Treat your pet
You might have noticed then your pets seem to be scratching a lot more than usual then it is advisable to instant actions to kill these fleas. Try a fast-acting product like Capstar. Using a flea preventative every month can stop fleas bouncing back on your pet.
Remove fleas from your home and yard
- Wash all of the pet bedding in the washing machine and let it spin deeper. The pet bedding includes all those items to which they regularly lie or sleep on. Wash all the sofa covers, bathroom rug and the bed sheets too.
- If the items are badly prone to fleas then it’s better to throw away those items and purchase the new ones.
- You must wash your own bed sheets and upholstery as well.
Spray insect growth regulator (IGR)
Room foggers are not effective unless they contain insect growth regulator (IGR). So, it is advisable to spray IGR to prevent the larvae from turning into adult blood-sucking fleas.
Use Vacuum Cleaner
- Use Vacuum cleaner as a weapon to suck the flea life out of every surface where you find fleas. Send your pets outside or confined them to hygienic area so that no flea can jump over your pets.
- Fixing flea collar in the vacuum cleaner helps to kill the bloodsucking vermin so they can’t come back.
- Concentrate on those areas that don’t receive enough sunlight like cool spots, upholstered furniture, cabinets and many other areas. Wipe out those areas with the help of Vacuum cleaner.
- In the case when vacuum becomes full then seal it in a plastic bag and put it in a covered trash container. Put the covered trash container outside otherwise the fleas can crawl out from the trash container and make themselves comfortable again in your house or yard.
Get professional help to get rid of fleas
No matter how hard you try, it is difficult to get rid of fleas from your pets or homes completely. Hence it becomes necessary to hire a flea pest control service. If you want to get rid of fleas effectively also eradicate larvae from your home, it becomes necessary to take the help of an expert. If you are not able to decide whom to rely upon, we have the best solution for you. Mark’s Carpet Cleaning is a prestigious name in terms of pest control services. We make sure that your home stays pest free completely. Our expert team helps you get rid of fleas even from the toughest of corners. Fleas and pests can be the reason of many types of diseases and allergies. Hence, it is necessary to keep your home free from them.
All you need to do is follow a simple procedure for getting in touch with us. We are available 24*7 to serve your needs. Contact us anytime to make your home clean and sanitized. We have people who have in depth knowledge about all kinds of pest control techniques. They use advanced technology and equipment to make your homes fresh and tidy. We not just deal in fleas control but also all kinds of pest control at a really competitive price. So, wait no more and contact us now to save yourself and your kids from catching diseases. Prevent falling sick and make your home worth living.