A fleecy, velvety and clean carpet enhances the beauty of the room or space over which it is lays. It boasts and shows-off the elegance and taste of sophistication of the dweller giving the visitors a grand welcome treat to their eyes. Carpets are generally costly belongings and once it gets old or suffers wear and tear, it can lose its charm. But there is a solution to this problem too in the do-it-yourself genre. It can help you remodel your carpet that too in a very comprehensive and accurate model.
Articles that you need:
Pair of Scissors, Carpet stain remover (non-acidic), Rag cloth, Ice cubes, Paper towels, Spoon (metallic). You might require Hand towel, Automatic Iron, Vacuum Cleaner, Carpet shampoo and Carpet-deodorizing powder too.
- Remove clutter from the target room and evacuate it from all furniture and heavy articles. This helps in making sure that the current condition of the carpet can be put into examination properly.
- Examine the carpet thoroughly by getting on hand and knees and crawling over the surface of the carpet. By laying the pair of scissors parallel to the surface of carpeting the protruding threads have to be cut. Do not pull any threads out as that can deform the surface of the area.
- Apply carpet stain remover over the hard stain spots and leave for some time as given in the instructions in the cleaner manual or sticker. After that rag blot the rag cloth to absorb the cleaner and the stain.
- Dents can easily form due to a load of furniture over the carpet. Identify those regions and place ice cubes over them and allow the cubes to melt completely.
- Blot the wet area due to the melting of ice cubes with paper towels gently. Application of too much pressure can increase the dent. To fluff up the portion with a dent, brush the edge of the spoon over the carpet area in the opposite direction of the threading.
- If there is still no fluffiness by the above method, then wet a towel and squeeze all the excess water out of it. Place it over the dented area. Follow up by ironing it by setting the iron temperature at cotton level. If the specific cotton setting is absent on your iron then set it to the medium heat level. Leave the towel on the dent area as long as it does not dry .After that fluff the area with your hand.
- Use the vacuum cleaner all over the surface of the carpet to suck all dirt and dust. Use upholstery fixtures of the vacuum cleaner to reach to the areas not accessible normally.
- As specified by the manufacturer, mix the cleaning solution with an appropriate ratio of water in the carpet shampooer. Apply the shampoo over the carpet by walking back and forth avoiding stepping over the damp portions of the carpet.
- Allow the carpet to get dry completely.
- Sprinkle the carpet deodorizer over the carpet and leave it over it for the duration as specified by the manufacturer and use the vacuum cleaner all over the carpet thoroughly for the last time so that it can absorb any other cleaning remnant or dirt.
Now what you get is a fleecy, velvety and all clean carpet to enhance the elegance of your house.
Take the help of professionals
Carpets can be the breeding ground of germs.Kids like playing on them. The chances of getting sick becomes high if you have dirty carpets in your home. Although there are carpet cleaning methods you can follow at home, it is best to take the help of experts. There are many carpet cleaning companies.If you are never satisfied with average and want only the best company, then we have a solution for you. Marks Carpet Cleaning is a leading company related to carpet cleaning services. They have a team of highly proficient experts who have deep knowledge about cleaning procedures. Make your carpets new without causing any harm by taking their help.
They are available 24*7 for all your cleaning related needs. Have dirty tiles, upholstery or mattresses? well, worry no more ! Just give them a call on 0421 830 164 and they will take care of it. They not only clean your carpets but also sanitize them. The experts leave your carpets feeling fresh and scented. They also make sure there are no dust mites or other insects on your carpets. You can totally rely on them as they believe in quality. Their services are famous all over Australia.
Give them a call right away or drop them a query. You will be amazed to see how fast they are and how well they carry out their work.