There are various species of termites, termites normally occupy on wood or timber furniture. They are that kind of pests that stay inside your home for ages without your premonition. There are many kinds of termites that can be seen inside your house: Concealed termites, Formosan termites, Dampwood termites, Drywood termites, Conehead termites and more. If you neglect their appearance they will definitely destroy all your furniture and make tiny holes inside it. Therefore, It is crucial for you to control them or else they might ruin your expensive furniture.
Here are The Tips to Control Termites:
- A cement foundation can be a good option while building your house and making a gap amidst soil & wood to pass air can help prevent termite infestation.
- Block the openings from where termites might enter inside your house. During construction, use a concrete foundation and leave a ventilation space between the soil and wood. Cover exposed wood surfaces with a sealant or metal barrier.
- If there are any leaks then mend them as soon as possible.
- Prevent your vents and plants from blockage
- Prevent implantation of plants and trees close to the structure and never let them spread against uncovered timber exteriors
- Scrutinize carefully if there are any termite swarms exists. And if you find one call the professional Termite Pest Control Service immediately.
There are Two Types of Termite Treatments:
Here are a Few tips to prevent termites infestation without applying pesticides :
- Physical blocks can be also a great option while building the foundation.
- Iron net and grits of distinct extents have been seen to work efficiently as physical boundaries.
- Physiological control agents (nematodes and moulds) have shown amazing progress, especially in lab surroundings.
The pesticides which are employed to control termite infestation are called termiticides. And it is advisable to hire a professional to apply termiticides.
These are The Recommended Treatments:
- Fluid soil-employed termiticides.
- Termite lures.
- Structure elements infused by termiticides.
- Timber methods.
Whom To Trust?
If you are looking for the best termite pest control service in your are an area then you can call us. We at Marks Carpet Cleaning have been providing the best termite control services all across for years. Our technicians are well-trained and licensed and use the safest and eco-friendly solutions for pest infestation. So call us now on 0421 830 164 or you can reach us online to get Same Day Booking Services.